Thursday 5 September 2013

Back to School Nail Art

Hi, It seems ages since my last post, well over a week!  My previous manicure, the butterfly, lasted forever!  I actually created this nail art design on Monday, ready for me to go back to work on Tuesday.  However, with the wedding planning and being back to work I haven't had much time to blog :(  I have finally got round to it.  I work in a secondary school, which made me want to do my back to school nail art.  Please Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Here is my design
What you need to create the tip and rubber of the pencil 
yellow nail polish
orange nail polish
Pink nail polish
beige/nude nail polish 
silver/grey nail art pen
nail striper
black nail art pen (felt tip type)
dotting tool

Pictorial
I only created the tutorial for the pencil, as this was the most difficult part of the manicure.  If you'd like to know how I created the paper, apple or ruler, please let me know in the comments below and I will happily create a tutorial.

Here are some more pictures of my final design
Dee x.

No comments:

Post a Comment