This week I have created a water bubble technique. I saw this tutorial on YouTube a few weeks back from +TrendyPolish , and couldn't wait to try it out. It is really easy to create. All you need is acrylic paint, water and dotting tools. I will write a step by step tutorial below. Hope you like my design.
1. Use a piece of tin foil to apply your acrylic paint on to.
2. Add 5-6 good sized drops of water onto the acrylic paint and mix together until you have really watery paint. (be careful to not add too much, however if you don't add enough the next step won't work)
3. Apply the paint to your nails using a nail art brush or dotting tool. Do one colour at a time. Paint all 5 nails on one hand first.
4. Use a cotton bud to pick up the water leaving a colour border. (If you have not added enough water, this will not work)
5. Repeat step 3-4 on your other hand. Continue with other colours. (Make sure the previous colour is fully dry before you add another colour, otherwise they will merge)