Sunday 7 June 2015

Daisy Nail Art

Hey :)

I was really unsure as to what design to do this weekend, and had experimented with a few designs, but unfortunately had no luck.  I asked my Husband what he thought I should do, and he said daisies.  So that's exactly what I did.  I love my pastel colours, so combined this with some simple small daisies around the edge of the nail.  So this design is inspired by my Hubby.  I absolutely love daisies (despite the fact that they're a weed) and we had daisies as our wedding flowers, so they're very special to me.  We have some large daisies growing in our garden, so I used one in the photo.  I hope you like this design.  It's super easy to create as it's all created with small dots.
(Because the colours I have used are so pale, unfortunately the design doesn't show all that well in the photos.)
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment