Sunday 22 May 2016

Tie Dye Nail Art

Hey,

I think this is the first time in ages that I've actually blogged on the day that I've done my nails.  I am going to try hard to ensure I keep up to date with my blogging.

As usual, recently I've been massively struggling with inspiration for my nails.  I was originally going to create a white marble design, however I couldn't get the design to work.  I really struggle with the water technique, and I am not entirely sure where I am going wrong.  So I had a look around pinterest and decided that tie dye looked like a cool and fun design to do, and something I haven't done before.  As you'll probably have noticed by now, that I don't like doing exact repeats of designs.  This design is so easy to recreate, and to be honest you can't really even go wrong with it

I decided to use a thin striping brush for this design, however I know that this can also be created using a fan brush.  (Not a brush I choose to use, as I feel I do not get enough precision with it.)  I started by painting all my nails with a white base, then using the brush to paint lines at the top and bottom, filling in with that brush too. You can always use some white to neaten up with the striping brush too.

Please let me know what you think of this design, and as always, please send me your recreations.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment