Sunday 30 October 2016

Vampire Nail Art

Happy Halloween!!

Tomorrow is Halloween, (which to be honest I don't really celebrate) but it's always nice to put on a halloween film, and I have a few decorations in the house.  I always love creating nails for Halloween, as it's a great opportunity to do a more detailed and intricate design.  I had a look on pinterest for inspiration, and came across this design and my initial thought was 'I am never going to be able to do that,' but I thought I would set myself the challenge and I am more than happy with how the design had turned out.  I was only going to do this design on an accent nail, then do some dripping blood on the other nails, but when I did that, it just looked naff.  So I decided to do it on all nails, which took hours!! But well worth it.
If you recreate this design, or any of my halloween designs, please let me see, I always love seeing your recreations.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment