Sunday 13 November 2016

Tweed Nail Art

Hey,

This weeks nail art is a Tweed inspired design.  I think this is a great autumn/winter design as tweed is often on jackets.  Although the colours I chose aren't wintery, you could choose any colours you like.  I was going to do cream, black, red and gold, but thought that bearing in mind it's the middle of November, that might look too Christmassy.

I am getting to the point where I am struggling to come up with designs that I haven't already done.  So if you can think of any designs for me to do, please let me know.  With that in mind, I also need some ideas and inspiration for my Christmas nail art...

I hope you like this design, and decide to try it out for yourself, using different colour combinations.

Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment