Sunday 4 December 2016

Knitted Nail Art

Hey & Happy December!

This is my favourite month on the year (apart from the cold weather.)  I love Christmas, and it's a great time of year to do some great nail designs.  I am still trying to think of designs I haven't done in the past, so if you can come up with any ideas then please let me know.  This is a design I haven't tried before, as I usually don't like using matte top coat, as it doesn't dry well (unlike my seche vite top coat - which I don't use for this design.)  I painted 2 coats of an off white base (Barry M-coconut) then added a matte top coat.  I then went back in with the same white base, and used a fine brush to paint on some knitted pattern. This needs to be repeated 2 or 3 times, to get the bumpy 3d texture. I then left the design to dry, and that's it.  No top coat is needed.  Pretty easy eh?
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment