Monday 2 January 2017

Black & White Dotticure

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's 2017 already. How quick did 2016 go? I hope 2016 was a good year for you, despite all the deaths and world crisis.  I would say it was a pretty good year in general for my husband and I. We're hoping that 2017 will be even better though.

Before I update you on my first new manicure of 2017, I thought I would share with you a collage of some of my nail art of 2016. I do think my nail art is definitely improving over the years i've been doing it. Let me know which design is your favourite. Mine has to be my halloween nails, I am absolutely in love with them!!
Don't forget to follow me on my social media, if you don't already. See my contact me page for more info.

I am hoping again to come up with some new designs I've never done before, but I can't resist always doing my trusty designs like polka dots, roses, flowers and leopard print. So you're bound to see them again this year. Please let me know if there are any designs in particular you'd like to see this year.

So my first design of 2017 is one of my trusty designs, polka dots! But I haven't done it like this before.  I love dark coloured designs for this time of year, especially for New Year. This is a design that can be varied to any colour combinations, and would be great with pastel colours for the summer, but I think the black and white really compliment this design.  I hope you like it.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment