Sunday 16 July 2017

Despicable Me 3 Nail Art

Hey,

So last week I went to see the new Despicable Me film, and I couldn't resist doing the nails.  I am so so pleased with how these turned out, and I had so much love both on Instagram and in public.  People asking me in the shops about them, which was so sweet.  This design did take some hours to do, but it was worth it!!  The only issue I have, is that every time I use yellow nail polish, it stains my nails!!  I am sure when I am on holiday, the sun will bleach them. I hope you love these as much as me!!
Dee .x.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this post, I appreciate your work. It was a great informative post. Go so many useful and informative links. Loved your writings also.
    Makeup artist course in delhi
    Crash Course For Hair Styling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blogs
    Great information.
    Vlcc Institute in nail Artistry Duration: 2 week / 54 hours Course Content: Course insights Different Nail Systems Product Knowledge Personal Hygiene Health & Safety Nail Structure Nail Conditions Different Nail Zone Client Counseling Classical Gel Nail Extension French Gel Nail Extension Maintenance & Removal Nail Art Needle Art Water Marble Art Glitter Art Mylar Art Sponge Art.

    ReplyDelete