My next few posts are designs which I am currently teaching at my nail art workshop, so are repeats of designs I have previously done. This week I am teaching how to create newspaper print. I have added a twist to this design to make it more exciting. This design would be great for Valentines Day, or even an anniversary. I hope you like this design. Please let me know in the comments below.
Here is my design
To create this design you will need:
White Nail Polish
Red Nail Polish
Black Nail Art Striper/Pen
Newspaper cut into 10 pieces
Small Dotting Tool
Rubbing Alcohol (or Vodka/Tequila)
- Cut newspaper into 10 chunks (try to use larger paragraphs, rather than text with too many lines.)
- Paint your nails with 2 coats of white nail polish & wait until thoroughly dry.
- When completely dry, dip 1 finger at a time in to the alcohol for approx 10 seconds.
- Take a piece of newspaper and place it on to the nail (hold it still, do not move, once in place)
- Hold it on the nail for about 8-10 seconds, pressing it all over.
- Remove the newspaper from the edges and you should be left with newspaper print on the nail.
- Repeat for all nails.
Here are some more pictures of my final design