Here is my Easter chick accent nail art with polka dots. I chose to do the chick on the accent nail only because I think the design is too much for every nail. On all of the other fingers I did a simple yellow with white polka dots which I used a medium sized dotting tool for.
To create the polka dots
1. Paint your nails with two coats of yellow polish. Wait until dry.
2. Take a piece of paper/card and place a drop of white polish onto it. (Let the polish just fall off the brush so you have a good amount of white polish on your paper)
3. Take your dotting tool and dip the medium end into the paint.
4. Place dots up the middle of the nail to start with, then put the other dots either side of the middle dots.
5. Wait until thoroughly dry then use your favourite top coat to finish off.
To create the Easter Chick
1. Paint your nails with two coats of yellow polish. Wait until thoroughly dry.
2. Paint the tip of each nail as if you were creating a french manicure design.
3. Using the smallest dotting tool, dip into the white polish which is on your paper and start to draw zig zags at the top of the french design.
4. Fill in any gaps with white nail polish. (You may need to repeat stages 2-4 if you can still see the yellow through)
5. Using a small dotting tool create 2 black dots to create the eyes.
6. Using the smallest dotting tool create a small orange triangular shape to make the beak.
7. When thoroughly dry use your favourite top coat to finish off this design.
And there you have it a beautiful Easter Chick design :) .x.