Monday 10 June 2013

Marble Effect Nail Art!


 This is the first time I have ever created the marble effect nail art.  There are a few ways to create the marbled look.  I personally don't find the water method very easy and it is quite time consuming and messy.

I created this using 3 pastel colours: pink, lilac and mint green.
The only tool required for this manicure is cling film.  Yes cling film!!!  I love how simple this design is, but I think it looks really effective.


Step by Step:
1. Paint your nails with a basic white colour (only 1 coat, even if it hasn't covered your nail properly)
2. When thoroughly dry, place random blobs of all 3 colours all over the nail (they don't need to be in any particular order)
3. Take a piece of cling film and place it over the nail.  Dab the cling film onto the nail (ensuring that the colour covers all the nail.)
4. Take cling film off and you should be left with a fabulous marble effect.
5. And of course, finish your manicure off with your favourite top coat, mine is seche vite!  This makes the nail all glossy and makes your nail polish last longer.

For any other tips please let me know and I will try to help :) .x.



No comments:

Post a Comment