Hello :) It took me ages to decide which nail art design to do this week. I was initially going to do a half moon manicure, but decided at last minute to give the water stone nail art a go. This is the first time I have tried the water stone design, and I am fairly pleased with the end result. I think with a bit of practice, this design would look better.
Here is my design
To create this design you will need
Turquoise Nail Polish
Black Nail Polish
Gold Nail Art Pen
Bowl of water
- Paint one coat of turquoise nail polish on to each nail.
- Leave until thoroughly dry. Tape around the sides of your nails to prevent mess when dipping your nails into the water.
- When dry add a couple of black drops into the center of the bowl of water.
- Spray 2 sprays of perfume onto the water until the polish starts to break up.
- Quickly dip one nail into the water and keep it in for 5 seconds. Use a hoof stick to collect the polish around the nail which is in the water.
- Take your nail out of the water and you should see a stone effect. Remove the tape from around the nail, carefully.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for all other nails.
- Wait until dry, then paint a few gold bits onto random parts of the nail.
- Finish with a fast drying top coat and clean up any polish from around your nails.
This is what your final design should look like