Sunday 10 May 2015

Marble Nail Art

Hey,

I am so behind with my blogging.  I am sorry I haven't been posting much recently.  This is a design I did a few weeks ago.  I have done a marble design before, using the clingfilm technique.  This design however I didn't use any tools at all.  I simply just blobbed the nail polish on the nail.  The trick is to not wait for each colour to dry before adding another, that way the colours blend slightly.  Don't apply too much polish either, otherwise you will just end up with a mess, which will go all over the cuticles, making it difficult to clean up.  To finish off this design, I added a glittery, shimmery top coat.  This design is perfect for spring and summer, and almost reminds me of like a mermaid.  I hope you like my design.  Please don't forget to leave me comments below and like my social media pages.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment