Sunday 10 May 2015

Leopard Print Nail Art

Hey,

I had a 40th Birthday Party last week, and this is the design I did to match with my outfit.  I wanted to incorporate blue into the design somehow, but I couldn't decide where, so I just added a gold stud to each of the nails to match with the gold on my dress.  I love doing leopard print, it is so easy to do, and is always my back up design when I am running out of inspiration for designs.  I would love to see your variations of colours of leopard print designs.  Please send me them on my social media pages.  I chose to go for the typical leopard print colours, but I have done many other colour combinations too.  Please see my gallery page for more of my designs.
My party dress - it was a maxi dress!


Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment