Sunday 10 May 2015

Ombre & Polka Dot Nail Art

Hey,

I purchased off of Ebay some liquid palisade to help with the cleaning up of doing designs which are a bit messy, like ombre.  I am actually very disappointed with it, as it actually just made the cleaning up even more difficult. (I am not also convinced that it is proper nail stuff.  It smelt and looked very much like PVA glue.  I think I may well have been conned into buying a 'nail product' when in fact it isn't.)  I really love using pastel nail polishes, I think they're great for spring and summer.  I was going to do just an ombre design, however when I had done the ombre I felt like adding some polka dots, and I am really glad that I did.  If you'd like to find out about the best way of doing an ombre design, and polka dots, please check out my tutorial page.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment