Monday 5 October 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Minions Nail Art

Hey,

October is here which means a few events are coming up.  Obviously Halloween, but also it's breast cancer awareness month.  So many people and families are affected by this every year and hopefully one day they will find a cure.  So I thought I would do some breast cancer awareness nails, and what better way of showing it than through everyone's favourite, Minions!!  The last time I did Minion nails was for Christmas a year or 2 ago now and I absolutely loved doing them.  I had so many compliments on my nails today at work.  The kids absolutely loved them, and I think it's great to make them aware also that it's breast cancer awareness month.  I haven't created a tutorial for these, however I did do a tutorial for my Christmas minions, and the method is the same, so please feel free to check this out on my 'tutorial' page.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment