Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Penguin Nail Art

Hey,

Here is this weeks design.  I love how cute this design is.  It's girly, but really Christmassy too. I decided to do a blue background, however I think that you could do any colour you like.  I thought the blue made the penguin stand out.  I wasn't planning on creating a tutorial for this design, however if you'd like to see one, please let me know in the comments below and I can create one.

I will be doing my nails again on Wednesday this week as I am going to the spa on Thursday with the girls from work, so I am going to create a Christmassy party matching manicure & pedicure.  I will blog about those once I have created them.

I am still undecided on what design to do for Christmas day, so if you have any suggestions, then please let me know...

Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment