Wednesday 30 December 2015

Black & Gold Snowflake Nail Art

Hey,

I had a lovely do with my work colleagues the week before Christmas.  We went to Whittlebury Hall Spa.  It was amazing, so relaxing which is just what we needed to switch off at the end of term.  This of course meant that I would need to paint my toenails, and what a better time than to paint a matching manicure and pedicure.  My evening dress I decided to wear was black with gold sparkles/glitter on it, so I chose to do my nails to match.  These nails look incredible with my outfit, and by far I had the best looking nails in the spa (to blow my own trumpet!) hehe.  

This design is so easy to recreate.  I love doing snowflakes, not only are they so easy, they look so effective and complicated.  All you need to do is create 3 lines and place a polka dot at the end, then create tiny lines using a very fine brush.  I think I have a tutorial on doing a snowflake, so please take a look at this on my tutorials page.  Please let me know in the comments below what you think of this design.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment