Wednesday 30 December 2015

Snowman Nail Art

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got spoilt - I certainly did!  Here is my Christmas nail art design.  I had a snowman dress for Christmas day, so I decided to do nails to match.  I shall post a photo below of me on Christmas day so you can see how my nails matched my outfit.  I was a little worried that they didn't look like snowmen, until I asked my 4 year old Niece what they were and she told me 'snowmen' so I have faith in them.

I am debating whether or not to do New Years nail art as my Christmas nails still aren't chipped.  Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions of designs...

I hope you like my Christmassy design, and choose to recreate it.
 
My snowman dress!
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment