Saturday 26 March 2016

Hatching Chicks Nail Art

Hey & Happy Easter!!!

I love this time of year for doing nails as there are so many different nail designs you can do.  It's an ideal time to do pastel colour nails and Easter nails are always amazing!  I wanted to use my white crackle nail varnish for this design, which is what inspired me to do this design, however when I trialed it, it didn't look great, so I just painted it with normal nail varnish instead.  I have gone all out for Easter this year and purchased a white twig tree, which I have hanged decorative Easter eggs on.  I also plan on decorating the tree for different times of the year so I shall keep you updated on my decorations, especially if I make any, which I hope to do.  I shall post a picture of my tree below for you to see.  I love it!!
I hope you like my nails.  Please leave me comments below.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment