Wednesday 18 May 2016

ZigZag Nail Art

Hey!

Sorry it's been a long time since I have blogged.  Not only have I been massively busy with things at home, we've also had technical issues with our camera.  My husband takes my nail photos for me as he has a proper camera.  However, for some reason it's not been working properly, and has been making all the edges of the photos dark and the whole photo really dark.  We have resulted in using his old camera, which is not as good quality, but at least it makes my photos clear. This design and the one after this were still done when the other camera before it played up.  You will notice a massive difference on the others, but not much that we can do about it, without spending lots of money getting a new camera!!

Anyway...here is my design.  I am so in love with this design.  It's so bold and eye catching.  It's the first time i've ever used zigzag tape (which I purchased off of Ebay - please let me know if you'd like to know the link of it, as it's really cheap!!)  I was surprised how well it came out.  My biggest tip for using this tape though, is once you've painted 2 coats of your base colour, apply a fast drying top coat (I use Seche Vite) and then give your nails a good half hour to try before applying the tape.  If you don't give it time, then it will simply just lift your base colour up.  Another tip is to always apply your lightest colour first.

I hope you love this design as much as me.  Please don't forget to leave me comments and subscribe to get regular updates of my nails.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment