Sunday, 26 June 2016

Coral Flowers Manicure & Pedicure

Hey

So I am away this week in Germany with 80 12 year olds!!  I didn't have a clue what to do on my nails, but had already painted my toes a few days ago, so I decided to just do my fingers to match my toes.  I love a simple flower design, and looks so great with any colour base.  I chose a pinky coral colour.  It is a Barry M in the shade 'Pink Flamingo' and it's great for summer.  I used white for the flowers, with a gold centre.  I think they look really pretty.  Let me know your thoughts, and please send me your recreations in other colours too!!
Dee .x.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely coral flower designs. I really love it. Women and beauty both are the two side of a coin. Women are very much conscious about their beauty and style statements. I am a working lady still I am giving some time for enhancing my beauty treatment. Last week I went to the The Nail Place and they provided me both manicure, pedicure services at a very suitable price. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Cosmetics,Manicure and Pedicure,Makeup brush set, Cosmetics online Shopping,Beauty products Wholesale Store, Contour makeup Kit,Foundation makeup Brush,Cheap makeup brushes,Face makeup Brushes,Professional makeup brushes Set.

    Manicure and Pedicure

    ReplyDelete