Sunday 4 September 2016

Dots & Flowers

Hey,

I am back from holiday!! I had the most amazing 2 weeks holiday in Turkey with my husband.  It was so relaxing and a good opportunity to just switch off and spend time together. I just want to add that Turkey is an amazing country, and do not be put off by what's been going on out there, it is extremely safe, and honestly, we wouldn't have even known that there were issues going on out there, so please don't be put off going, it's gorgeous there!!  Anyway, back to nails. I created these nails, about 7 weeks ago now, just as usual I've been a bit rubbish with the whole blogging thing.  I didn't actually even upload this design to facebook because at the time I wasn't really keen on the design, but I thought i'd blog about it anyway so that you guys can keep up to date with my designs.

This is a really simple design and perfect for those of you who are starting out with nail art.  You could also create this design using different colours, so if you try it out, please let me see using my social media.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment