Wednesday 14 June 2017

Tropical Nail Art

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my new post.  Here is this weeks design of a tropical inspired design of palm leaves and flowers.  I have wanted to do a design like this for a while, but was waiting for the weather to get warmer as this is a real summer design.  It's finally warming up in the UK (or as much as the UK does - it was 25 degrees today, which was bliss - but not so much to work in.) 

I used a pale baby blue base for this design, unfortunately, as always, the camera doesn't show up pastel colours too much.  But you can imagine what it's meant to look like.

I have created another tutorial for this design, so please check my Instagram out to see this, and don't forget to give it a like.  I hope this design puts you in a summery mood, like it has to me!!
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment